FAQs about the new UKCA and CE marking

As part of the changes the CE mark has been replaced with the UKCA mark for products placed on the GB market, it is slightly different for Northern Ireland where the mark used is the UKCA(NI) mark. We now start to see the letters UKCA on products we purchase – from children’s toys to electronics,… Read more