THE NEW APPROVED DOCUMENT L: EFFECTS ON THE SPECIFICATION OF ROOFLIGHTS AND ROOF GLAZING
This RIBA approved CPD will cover the most recent changes made to Approved Document L, and will discuss how these changes effect the specification of rooflights and roof windows in dwellings and buildings other than dwellings. The CPD seminar covers the following aspects:
- What is Approved Document L?
- Changes to upstands
- Differences between rooflights and roof windows
- Roof glazing and Approved Document L
- SAP calculations and Notional Buildings
- Sustainability benefits of Approved Document L