Glazing Vision CPD: Rooflights and Part Q
This RIBA Approved CPD covers the following aspects:
- What is an approved document?
- What is approved document Q?
- Explaining factors that will affect the specification of rooflights
- Overview of accepted test standards and which ones are most applicable to rooflights
- Typical glass specifications
- Video footage of typical set of attack tests on glass rooflights
Using glass rooflights to unlock light, air and space
This Riba-Approved CPD provides an understanding of:
- The importance of light, air and space in the built environment and how it can be harnessed with rooflights
- Guidance for rooflight classifications and standards
- Importance of correct glass specification and loadings, how to establish correct specification
- Awareness of control and safety systems in rooflights
- Considerations on site, correct preparation and logistics
Glazing Vision Factory Tour
An opportunity to see handmade and precision engineering combined in our factory, where all rooflights are made in house. See how bespoke rooflight products and processes are created while standardising where possible. This factory tour will cover:
- How rooflights are manufactured using hi-tech machine operations
- Different product testing and development methods
- Glass options
- Considerations when specifying rooflights
This half day factory tour takes place at the Glazing Vision facilities in Norfolk. Our expert technical sales team would be happy to deliver our accredited CPD’s either at your offices or on-site at our offices in Diss. Simply request a rooflight CPD using the form below and our team will be in touch shortly to arrange it.