Glazing Vision have worked closely with the architectural community for many years helping them understand what is possible using modern design and manufacturing techniques but also to ensure that they are fully aware of the latest Building Regulations and standards that affect our industry.
All Glazing Vision CPD has been assessed and approved by RIBA so you can be sure that the content is relevant and of educational merit. At this time we offer three CPD seminars:
Using glass rooflights to unlock light, air and space
- The importance of light, air and space in the built environment and how it can be harnessed with rooflights
- Guidance for rooflight classifications and standards
- Importance of correct glass specification and loadings, how to establish correct specification
- Awareness of control and safety systems in rooflights
- Considerations on site, correct preparation and logistics
Rooflight Specifiers Guide – Approved Document Q: Security In Dwellings
- What is an approved document?
- What is approved document Q?
- Explaining factors that will affect the specification of rooflights
- Overview of accepted test standards and which ones are most applicable to rooflights
- Typical glass specifications
- Video footage of typical set of attack tests on glass rooflights
NEW! Approved Document K and Access Rooflights
- Building Regulations Approved Document K
- Requirements for intended use
- Product types
- Roof detail and integration into building fabric
- Safety and security